WHAT IS KENRA COLOR?
Kenra Color offers high quality, high performance haircolor that is straightforward, easy-to-use and provides consistent, reliable results.
Kenra Color incorporates Balancing Complex 5™, a proprietary blend of five essential attributes for haircolor that is simply stunning.
- Vibrant, long-lasting color
- Intense shine
- Improved condition and manageability
- Gentle formulation
- Outstanding coverage and color saturation
To ensure straightforward and easy-to-use haircolor for stylists, Kenra Color offers both permanent and demi-permanent lines that provide:
- A balanced shade collection of warm and cool tones
- A common level system
- Intermixable shades for basic to advanced color formulation > An easy measuring system and a drip-free consistency for reliable and precise color application
THE KENRA COLOR PORTFOLIO
- Permanent Coloring Creme: This gentle, low-ammonia color is available in 77 shades with a level system ranging from 1 to 10. It is specially formulated for consistent, reliable results when used with Permanent Coloring Creme Developer 10–40 Volume.
- Demi-Permanent Coloring Creme: This gentle, ammonia-free, deposit-only color is available in 44 shades with a level system ranging from 1 to 10. It is specially formulated for consistent, reliable results when used with Demi-permanent Coloring Creme Activator 9 Volume.
- Permanent Lightening Powder (Lightener): This dust-free powder has a lifting strength of up to 7 levels in a single application. Lightener features a blue-violet base to help control warm tones when lifting. Extremely versatile, it can be applied both on and off the scalp, when mixed with Permanent Developer 10–30 Volume in different ratios for multiple blonding effects. The mixture’s creamy consistency retains moisture and is drip-free.
- Color Correcting System: This system gently, quickly, and safely removes oxidative pigments without disturbing the natural pigments of the hair. Its two-part, non-bleach formulation mixes into an easy-to-apply cream and can be used with or without heat. The removal process can be repeated and a color service performed immediately thereafter.