Kenra Color – Color Correcting System
- Color Correcting System gently, quickly and safely removes oxidative pigments without disturbing the natural pigments in the hair. Its two-part, non-bleach formulation mixes into an easy-to-apply cream and can be used with or without heat. The removal process can be repeated up to a total of three times and a color service can be performed immediately after the color correcting process.
- Our system includes two parts, Lotion 1 and Lotion 2. Always mix these equal parts. Apply to damp or dry hair and process for 20 minutes under heat or at room temperature.
1. Perform a strand test for accuracy and capability to remove unwanted color.
2. In a non-metallic bowl or mixing bottle, mix one part Lotion 1 with one part Lotion 2 (mixing ratio 1:1). The total amount of mixture required depends on the length of the hair that needs correction.
3. Apply a plastic cap over hair and process 20 minutes. (Heat option: Place under medium heat to accelerate the process. Check periodically.)
4. Rinse hair thoroughly. Cleanse hair with an appropriate shampoo – Kenra Clarifying Shampoo is recommended. Then, apply Demi-permanent Coloring Creme Activator 9 Volume or Permanent Coloring Creme Developer 10 Volume to the hair for 3 minutes to neutralize rinse thoroughly.
5. If sufficient color has not been removed or if the hair color has become darker, repeat the process on damp, towel-dried hair. You can reapply color corrector up to 3 times in one day.
6. Shampoo and condition thoroughly. An appropriate Kenra shampoo and conditioner are recommended. Dry the hair and proceed with your Kenra Color